New Form of Education
Long Island Virtual Tutoring Services
A new world of learning has taken school districts and families by storm. For many, the in-class experience has now been replaced by virtual learning. And though many are still adapting to this new form of education, the team at Long Island Tutorial is here to provide support for students K-12 students in New York State.
Offerings and Services
Local and Certified Help
Our certified teachers can provide a wide variety of services, all from the comfort of your home. Tutoring for your child doesn’t need to stop, but rather we can adapt to a virtual learning environment. Our team is fully trained in Google Classroom and Microsoft teams too, so they can help students and parents make the most of the platform.
Our team is here to discuss your options so we can get your student on the right track for success. In addition to a virtual option to most of our tutor services, we are now also offering:
HANDLE (Help Administering the New Distance Learning Environment)
- 1 -2 Tutors
- Communication liaison between your child’s teacher and you.
- Follows and updates Parents regarding students’ work progress online.
- Will alert Parents if a tutoring session is needed
- Will alert Parents if the student is not completing assignments on time
- Will be available to troubleshoot programs with student/families
- Weekly charge breaks down to $75 per week contracted by a quarter – installments accepted.